PROGRAMME DATE: 8th MARCH 2018
VENUE: 2nd FLOOR SRINIVAS HOSPITAL
DIGNITARIES ON DAIS:
- SaluaddhinArif (Medical superintendent)
- AnithaSequera (HOD, Dialysis unit)
- Udayakumarrao (DEAN, SIMS &RC)
- Ravi Bhaskar (Chief coordinator, AHS, SU)
Ms: Laveenad’souza (co-ordinator, RDT,SU)
INAUGURAL CEREMONY (Time: 10 am to 12 pm)
The inaugural ceremony of world kidney day & international women’s day commenced with the lighting of lamp by a group of dignitaries of srinivas university- DR. saluddhinarif (Medical superintendent ,DR. AnithaSequera (HOD, dialysis unit), DR. Udayakumarrao (DEAN,SIMS & RC), DR. Ravi Bhaskar (chief coordinator, AHS ,SU),Ms: Laveena d’souza (coordinator,RDT,SU). This programme followed by prayer song.
- Master of Ceremony by Lieneshia ,2nd year student of RDT,
- Welcome speech: DR.RAVI BHASKAR sir formally welcomed all the dignitaries present on the dais, all dept. HODS, teaching and non-teaching staff and all AHS students.
- Guest Speeker :
- DR. Saluddhin arif –speech regarding importance of kidney functions , glomerular disease
- DR. Anitha Sequera –awareness speech based on women’s health and social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
- DR.Udaya kumara Rao –awareness speech about organ transplantation and kidney donation .he motivated every one actively participation in the world kidney program.
- Prize distribution: off stage program conducted on 28th February 2018, related world kidney day.
Competitions: Quiz competition, Debate competition, Pencil drawing and Poster competition
Prizes sponsored by DR. Ravi Bhaskar and faculty members
- Prize distributed by DR. SaluaddhinArif, DR.Anitha Sequera, DR. Udaya kumara Rao and DR. Ravi Bhaskar
- Vote of Thanks: In the end Ms. Laveena D’souza offered a vote of thanks to all Sri. CA. A. RaghavendraRao,(Chancellor, Srinivas University & President, A. Shama Rao Foundation) Dr. A. Srinivas Rao (Pro-Chancellor, Srinivas University & Vice President, A. Shama Rao Foundation), Smt. A. Vijayalakshmi R. Rao (Director, Srinivas Group of Colleges, Mangalore, Smt. A. Mitra S. Rao, (Secretary, A. Shama Rao Foundation, Mangalore),Prof Dr. P.S Aithal, (Vice Chancellor, Srinivas University),Prof Dr. Anil Kumar,(Registrar, Srinivas University )
She thanked all the invited guest and participant for gracing occasions by their solemn presence. She also thanked Srinivas hospital for providing all kind of facilities to conduct such world kidney day and international women’s day .she also thank Departments HOD’s, all AHS students ,teaching and non-teaching staffs.