Administrative Office No.: 0824-2425966
Duration: 4 years, Eight semesters.
Eligibility: Passed in PUC/Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects from any state board within India, CBSE, ICSE, with minimum 45% aggregate for General and 40% aggregate for SC/ST in PCM. Admission needs valid score in SUAT.
ABOUT B TECH (CSE):
The B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Srinivas University is aimed at nurturing and developing professionals of the high quality to cater to the needs of industry and academia. The credit based curriculum is focused on industry-linking, technology-orientation and research which mirrors the principles of Srinivas University of pursuit of knowledge.Apart from offering common core subjects, extends to its graduates the flexibility to select from a wide range of elective subjects, which enables them to gain domain knowledge and practice-oriented learning in the key aspects of Computer Science and Engineering—as well as latest academic insights into the salient advancements and emerging technologies. Electives thus offered aim at equipping graduates with the skills and expertise required to design and develop computer software that is applied to diverse system based environments; computing solutions for optimizing and enhancing the performance of systems; and computers to solve challenges in areas such as robotics, computer vision, Security, image processing , pattern recognition techniques, machine learning and emerging technologies.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Spacious multimedia classrooms and well equipped laboratories with sufficient number of computer systems with latest updated software.
- Dynamic, qualified, dedicated and research oriented teaching faculty who work towards the overall betterment of the students.
- Excellent Technical faculty to provide technical assistance to the students during practical sessions.
- E-Study material will be provided from the college for every subject according to the syllabus.
- Industry oriented syllabus with special focus on experimental learning.
- Mini projects that help students implement the theoretical knowledge gained into practical applications which gives a better understanding of the subject.
- Innovations in examination system with opportunity for personal seeing of evaluated papers.
- Make-up exams in every semester to avoid year loss.
- Placement support and research oriented projects for every student.
- Focus on smart skill development & training on competitive exams.
- Opportunity for internships and industrial visits.
- Tie up with industries to get students trained in latest technology through industry sessions/ workshops.
- Number of seminars, technical talks by experts from industries, academicians is organised by the Department of CSE.
- Hands on Sessions/workshops by industry experts, Technical paper presentations, Project exhibitions, coding, debate competitions are held by the Department CSE.
- Software applications developer
- Computer systems analyst.
- Computer systems engineer.
- Network systems administrator.
- Database administrator.
- Business intelligence analyst.
- Web developer.
- Computer programmer.
- Software Test Engineer
- Further Opportunity to pursue M.Tech.
- Opportunity to appear for GATE/Engineering Services and other competitive Exams.
- Artificial Intelligence& Machine Learning
- Computer Architecture
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers undergraduate course B.TECH. in Computer Science & Engineering and Post Graduate programme M.Tech in Computer Science. The department has five computer laboratories with all requisite computer system and software packages.
The department has ACE (Association of Computer Engineers) for the students, through which the department supports students to conduct workshops, seminars, Quiz, etc., The department has well qualified and experienced teaching staff and sufficient number of technical support staff.
Scope of Computer Science & Engineering:
- Computer Design and Engineering
Design new computer circuits, microchips, and other electronic components.
Design new computer instructions set and combine electronic or optical components to provide powerful but cost-effective computing.
- Information Technology
Develop and manage information systems that support a business or organization.
- Software Engineering
Develop methods for the production of software systems on time, within budget, and with few or no defects.
- Computer Theory
Investigate the fundamental theories of how computers solve problems, and apply the results to other areas of computer science.
- Operating Systems and Networks
Develop the basic software computers use to supervise themselves or to communicate with other computers.
- Software Applications
Apply computing and technology to solving problems outside the computer field – in education or medicine, for example.