Administrative Office No.: 0824-2425966
The B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Srinivas University, apart from offering common core subjects, extends to its graduates the flexibility to select from a wide range of elective subjects, which enables them to gain domain knowledge and practice-oriented learning in the key aspects of Computer Science and Engineering—as well as latest academic insights into the salient advancements and emerging technologies. Electives thus offered aim at equipping graduates with the skills and expertise required to design and develop computer software that is applied to diverse system based environments; computing solutions for optimizing and enhancing the performance of systems; and computers to solve challenges in areas such as robotics, computer vision, Security, image processing, pattern recognition techniques, machine learning and emerging technologies.
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Engineering Physics
- Elements Of Electronics Engineering
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Concepts & C Programming
- Engineering Physics Laboratory
- Computer Concepts & C Programming Laboratory
- Personality Development & Communication
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Engineering Chemistry
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Elements of Civil Engineering
- Elements Of Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Chemistry Laboratory
- Workshop Practice
- Principles of Environmental Studies
- Constitution Of India & Professional Ethics
- Maths -3
- Discrete mathematics & graph theory
- Programming the world wide web
- Object oriented programming using C++.
- Data structures
- Unix and shell programming
- Computer organization
- Datastructures laboratory
- Electronics and logic design laboratory
- Engineering mathematics-iv
- Design and analysis of algorithms
- Data communication
- Software engineering
- Java and J2EE
- Design and analysis of algorithms lab
- Microprocessor lab
- Management and entrepreneurship
- System software
- Operating system
- Data base management systems
- Theory of computation
- Embedded computing systems
- System software and OS lab
- Data base applications lab
- Software testing and automation
- Compiler design
- Cloud computing
- Data warehouse and data mining
- Computer networks
- Computer graphics and visualization
- Computer networks lab
- Computer graphics and visualization lab
- Digital image processing
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet of things
- Cryptography and information security
- Elective -3
- Technical seminar I
- Project phase I
- Networks lab
- Web programming lab
- System Modeling And Simulation
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Elective IV
- Technical Seminar II
- Android Application Development.
- Storage area networks
- Data compression
- Wireless sensor networks and mobile computing
- Big Data and Hadoop
- Neural networks
- High speed networks
- Distributed systems
- Web programming
- C# programming and .NET
- Python programming
- Multicore architecture and programming
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning using KEEL
- Data analytics using R
Admission to the B.Tech programme in any year will be based on the results of Srinivas University Entrance Examination (SUEE) in that year.
A pass in the 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination or any other equivalent examination of any authority, recognized by this University, with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Software applications developer
- Computer systems analyst.
- Computer systems engineer.
- Network systems administrator.
- Database administrator.
- Business intelligence analyst.
- Web developer.
- Computer programmer.