COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM
Faculty & Students Achievements
WINNERS IN SPORTS MEET 2018
The Dean & Staff of College of Hotel Management & Tourism congratulates the following students for upholding the name of College of Hotel Management & Tourism in the Annual Sports Meet-2017-2018.
- March Past
- Volley Ball
- Individual Championship
Mr. Swaminathan S., Associate Professor
- Delivered a lecture on “Etiquettes” to BBM students of Srinivas Institute of Management Studies on 17th January 2017.
Mr. L Shebin, Associate Professor
- Participated as a Delegate in Two Days NAAC sponsored National Seminar on “Curriculum Design and Development for Student-Centric Learning” held on 25th and 26th March 2016 and has presented a paper entitled The Development of Tourism and Hotel Management Curriculum for better Employment in Industry organized by SIMS, Mangalore.
- Participated as a Delegate in a National Seminar held at Udaya College of Arts and Science, Vellamodi, Ammandivillai, Kanyakumari, District Tamilnadu on “Fruition of Nutri-Hospitality (NH-16” on 13th April 2016 and presented a Paper entitled on the topic “The Development of Tourism & Hotel Management Curriculum for better employment in the Industry organized by Department of Hotel Management & Catering Science and Department of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Participated in the two days National Seminar on “RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AND CLEAN INDIA MISSION”: 3Cs- Commitment, Consistency, Conviction held during 15th & 16th September 2016 and presented a paper titled “RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AND CLEAN INDIA MISSION CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIAN TOURISM held at Government of Puducherry, Tagore Arts College organized by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
- Participated and presented a paper entitled: A case study on the Concepts of Medical Tourism for Business Development in the growth of Tourism & Hospitality Industry in Karnataka in the 5th National Conference on “Management of Tourism and Hospitality Sectors: Challenges and Realities” organized by the department of Hotel Management & Catering Science, Jamal Mohamed College (Autonomous), Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu on 21st December 2016.
- Published an article “A STUDY ON EXPLORING THE DETERMINANTS OF E-COMMERCE USAGE IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY IN INDIA” In International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review.
Mr. Melwyn Dsouza
- Given a presentation on ‘Let us grow with you week 2016’ at Ritz Carlton Bangalore on 19th September 2016.
Mrs. Supriya Adiga
- Nominated as Team Manager for Mangalore University Ball Badminton Team, at All India Inter University Ball Badminton Tournament held at SRM University, Chennai from 29th December 2016 to 3rd January 2017.