COLLEGE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & TOURISM
News & Events
First Orientation Program of Srinivas University
City campus of Srinivas University celebrated its first orientation program for BBA, B.Com, BCA, BHM and BHS on 20th July 2017 at Srinivas Campus Pandeshwara . The Chancellor and President of A. Shama Rao Foundation Sri CA. A. Raghavendra Rao presided over the function. Dr. A. Srinivas Rao Pro-Chancellor of the University and Vice-president of A. Shama Rao foundation, Mrs. Mitra S. Rao the Secratory of A. Shama Rao Foundatio, Vice-chancellor Dr. P. S. Aithal, Registrar (Academics) Dr. Anil Kumar, Registrar (development) Dr. Ajay, Dean of College of Hotel management Prof. Annette Florance and UG course coordinators were also present in the function.
More than 200 freshers attended the function along with their parents.
- “HOG-2016” food festival was organized on 02nd April 2016. The theme was ‘Street Food”. Mouth watering delicacies based on the theme were served along with live barbecue counter, pastries counter, chat counter & mocktail counter.
- Pookalam Inter Collegiate Competition was held on 10th September 2016.
- “Onam Feast -16” the annual theme festival was organized on 11th September 2016. The Feast brought out the authentic cuisine of Kerala and it was served in the traditional style accompanied by the fun and frolic associated with the harvest festival.
- Traditional Day was celebrated on 16th August 2016.
- Sri Krishna Janmashtami was celebrated on 23rd September 2016. Tiger Dance, Theme show, Sri.Krishna Pooja & Rasleela show, Pot breaking ceremony and sumptuous Janmashtami theme Lunch was arranged.
- “Hog- 2017” food festival was organized on 11th March 2017
12th July 2017
Mr.Jithesh D’Souza a former student of Srinivas College Hotel Management working as Crew Member (ASS. BAR WAITER) with AIDA CRUISE LINES delivered a Guest Lecture on “CAREERS IN CRUISE LINES” on 12th July 2017 and emphasized on detailing which a student needs to go through to fulfill his dream of working for a cruise lines and also told the students to be mentally and physically strong in order to sustain and build a bright career.
- Napkin folding workshop was conducted on 6th August 2016 for the students in order to make them master the art of napkin folding.
- A workshop on Pasta making was conducted on Wednesday, 25th February 2017. Making of Fresh Pasta – GNOCCHI & FETTUCCINE and Red, white & Pesto Sauce were taught.
- Lecture on “Etiquettes & Body Language” conducted on 21st February 2017 by Mr. Swaminathan S.
- College Sports Day was conducted on 2nd and 4th February 2017.
- A workshop on bakery was conducted
© Copyright 2018 Srinivas Universities. All Rights Reserved.Website Designed and Developed By Idaksh Technologies