CET – CODE : E – 193
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
News & Events
Visit to KRS Dam Mysuru:
World Water Day 2017 Celebration:
Announcement of World Water Day 2017 Celebration:
Campus Placement Drive at SSE Mukka:
Workshop on “Image processing using Raspberry Pi” at SSE Mukka:
Kalaspandana – 17 at Srinivas School of Engineering, Mukka:
National Level Tech, Cultural & Sports Fest “Tech Yuva-17” at SSE Mukka:
Announcement of “Kalaspandana-17” at SSE Mukka, Mangaluru:
Announcement of “Tech Yuva-17” at SSE Mukka, Mangaluru:
SSE Mukka won Runners Up in Technical Events at Envision-17 Tech Fest:
Installation Ceremony of Rotaract Club at Srinivas School of Engg, Mukka:
Sports Events and Robo Expo organised at Srinivas School of Engg, Mukka, Mangaluru:
Inauguration of ACE (Association of Computer Science and Engg) at SSE Mukka, Mangaluru:
Hon’ble Union Minister for Railways congratulated Civil Engg Students of SSE Mukka, Mangaluru:
Deepavali Celebrations at SSE Mukka, Mangaluru:
Inauguration of SRISTICA 2016-17, Dept. of Civil Engg, SSE Mukka:
Inauguration of NICSA, Dept. of E&C Engg Students Association:
Best Wishes of Karnataka Rajyotsava:
Ayudha Pooja and Sharada Pooja at SSE Mukka:
Inauguration of AIMES & Technotronics Club, Mechanical Engg Students Association:
Workshop on Higher Education in India and at Abroad:
ISAP 2016 at Srinivas School of Engineering, Mukka:
Mini Project Exhibition “PROFLASH-2016” at SSE Mukka:
Tech Yuva-16 at SSE Mukka:
Kalaspandana-16 at SSE Mukka:
World Water Day 2016 Celebrated at SSE Mukka:
National Level Technical fest “Jnana Darpan – 16” by Dept. of E&C Engg:
Farewell at SSE and SSM, Mukka:
100% Placement at SSE Mukka (2015-16):
Admissions News at SSE Mukka, Mangaluru (2016-17):
Project Exhibition-2016 at SSE Mukka:
Farewell Function-2016 at SSE Mukka:
SSE Mukka Mangaluru Tops in Edusat – Satellite Interactive Terminal Program:
MoU between SSE Mukka and UAHS, Shivamogga:
Delegates from ENSMD France visited SSE Mukka Mangaluru:
Department of Civil Engineering:
- World Water Day is celebrated every year.
- Project Exhibition: 160 projects were exhibited by the final year B.E Engineering students across all branches.
- Model of Indian Railways: B.E Civil Engg students prepared model of Indian Railway in order to promote Railways. This effort was appreciated and complimented by Hon’ble Minister for Railways Shri Suresh Prabhu in his official twitter handle on 10th November 2016.
- Smart City Model: The students have prepared a model of “Smart City” in an area of about 100 square meters which was appreciated by media and senior executives from construction companies.
- Extensive Survey Project, January 2017: Civil Engg students carried out “Extensive Survey Project” for a duration of 2 weeks in the month of January 2017. Surveying works related to road construction, new tank construction and water supply projects were carried out at Chelar Village in Surathkal from 20th Jan to 27th Jan 2017. The old tank project was carried out at Anekere Tank at Isluru in Sirsi and at Dharma River area in Hanagal Taluk. Students carried out different survey practices related to contours, capacity of reservoir area, cross section of bund, canal, catchment area, different types of weirs, etc.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering:
- “CODEMASTER” a C- Coding event was successfully conducted
- “WEB DESIGNER” a HTML and CSS based web design event was conducted
- ACE also took the initiative to conduct a workshop on “Android App Development”
- ACE has successfully organised a Social Welfare Event named “Raddi for a Cause” and lent a helping hand for an orphanage.
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- A Wall magazine, “Jnana Vahini” is published every week which show cases the talents of students in curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Technical talk on “Job opportunities in Electrical Sciences” was delivered by Prof.Subrahmanya Bhat.
- “PRO FLASH” Exhibition of Mini Projects done by 6th semester students of EC branch was held. More than 15 projects were exhibited on this occasion.
- Industry Oriented Lecture was given by Mr. Naveen M, SMEC, Mangaluru
- A National level tech fest sponsored by E&C Dept. “JNANA DARPAN-2016” was held. On this occasion various competitions such as Tech Frolic, Tech Minute, Tech Toons, Tech Pro Paper – Technical project paper presentation for UG were conducted. Various events for MTech students were also conducted
- Technical talk on “Analog Signal Processing” was delivered by Dr. Rekha S,
- Industrial visit to BHEL, EDN, Bangaluru was organised for the final year students
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering:
- A Blood donation camp was organized on 8th march in association with Srinivas Hospital
- AIMES organized a logo design, vision and mission statement competition for students of Mechanical Engineering Department. The prizes for which was handed over during the inaugural function.
- AIMES organized an event TECHNOCRAFT (A creative model making competition) for students of mechanical engineering.
- Technical Talk by Mr. Mohammed Sadiq, Director of Tech –Graylogix and Demo on RC Planes and Quadcopters by Mr. Vishal, Director of Kinetic Hobbies.
- The Technotronics Club was inaugurated by Mr. Mohammed Sadiq, Director of Tech –Graylogix.
- On account of Gandhi Jayanthi AIMES organized a short video competition for students with a theme the social issues the nation is facing today.
- Association of Integrated Mechanical Engineering Students (AIMES) organized Table Tennis, Badminton and Volleyball competitions for the students of Srinivas School of Engineering. Dr. Anup Narayana bhat , BPT M.D. Acupuncture was the chief guest for the event.
- Robo Expo (An exhibition of Robots developed by students) was held by the students of Technotronics Club.