B.Sc Clinical Psychology is an undergraduate program offered by College of Allied Health Sciences. The course aims to teach the students the basic understanding of Psychology with emphasis on emerging fields and branches of psychology such as Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Industrial Psychology & Consumer Behaviour, Health Psychology and Positive Psychology. Major emphasis will be given on Clinical aspects of Psychology.
Duration shall be for a period of 3 and a half years including six months of Internship.
• Clinical exposure in Psychiatry and Psychology department in attached Srinivas Hospital.
• Competent & highly skilled Psychologists and Psychiatrists to impart requisite knowledge and skills thus developing independent professionals.
Graduates holding the above degree have immense scope to work as Psychologists in Hospitals both India and abroad in Corporate Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Nursing Home. They can also be employed in schools and other educational institutions as counselors.
|S.No||Courses||Duration||Annual Fee Structure|
B.Sc. (Clinical Psychology)
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2/PUC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
(NRI 15K extra in I Year)
|3 Years (Six Semesters)||
Year I : Rs. 1,03,000
Year II : Rs. 80,500
Year III : Rs. 80,500
Total: Rs. 2,64,000
(1) University Registration Fee, Eligibility Fee for other State students, Examination Fee, Uniform Fee, Hostel Fee, Industry visit fee, Internship fee, Transportation fee, Sports & games fee, Extra-curricular activity fee, etc., are extra. The course fees mentioned for subsequent years may vary annually up to 6%.
(2) The University Marketing Team will help the admitted students to avail of Education Loans, Scholarships, etc.
(3) The University Placement & Training Team will assist the admitted students to get (a) Earn While Learn, (b) Industry Internship, and (c) Final Job Placement.