Digital & Cyber Forensic Science has played a vital role in both law enforcement investigations and corporate cyber security. In this “golden age of evidence,” digital forensics, especially computer forensics, is playing a vital role in solving a wide range of cases: homicide, forgery, pornography, and much more Computer forensics is an evolving field that is always moving to match the changes in devices and how they are used for identifying, preserving, analyzing, and recovering data from computers and various digital media storage. With increasing cybercrime, computer forensics has now become crucial for public safety, national security, and law enforcement. Tracking the digital activities of potential criminals can help investigators find digitally stored information about their criminal activity. Computer forensics is not only capable of uncovering deliberate criminal intent but can also prevent future cybercrimes
• Digital Forensic
• Operating System Function
• Program Language Structure
• Information security
• Network security engineers
• Forensic analysts
• Crime Investigation
• Security Architects
• Disaster recovery manager analysis.
• Hands on training with software’s
Duration shall be for a period of 3 Years and 6 months internship
Our course is designed with unique syllabus where students will be trained with hand on experience in data acquisition, seizure and other software related aspects related aspects. Our students are sent for placements so that they face the realistically true events and solve the given task with their innovative new ideas. We prepare our students with national and international level standards with more exposure to the subject and its contents.
• Experts in forensic science laboratory
• Private detective
• Vigilance officers in private banks and airports
• Intelligence Agencies
• IT Companies
• Police Departments
• Digital Security Analyst
• Forensic Investigator
• Security Consultant
|S.No||Courses||Duration||Annual Fee Structure|
B.Sc. (Digital & Cyber Forensic Science)
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2/PUC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
(NRI : 25K extra in I Year)
|3½ Years (Six Semesters & 6 months internship))||
Year I : Rs. 2,03,000
Year II : Rs. 90,500
Year III : Rs. 90,500
Total: Rs. 3,84,000
(1) University Registration Fee, Eligibility Fee for other State students, Examination Fee, Uniform Fee, Hostel Fee, Industry visit fee, Internship fee, Transportation fee, Sports & games fee, Extra-curricular activity fee, etc., are extra. The course fees mentioned for subsequent years may vary annually up to 6%.
(2) The University Marketing Team will help the admitted students to avail of Education Loans, Scholarships, etc.
(3) The University Placement & Training Team will assist the admitted students to get (a) Earn While Learn, (b) Industry Internship, and (c) Final Job Placement.