B.Sc Emergency Medicine is an Under graduate program offered by College of Allied Health Sciences Srinivas University. Emergency Medicine is an important upcoming field in Healthcare. It is a vital field where proper intervention saves a patient’s life in case of Medical or Surgical emergencies. The task of saving a patient in case of emergencies lies with the Emergency team consisting of Doctors, Nurses and Emergency Medical technologists. The Initial resuscitation of patient is done by the Emergency team.
Duration shall be for a period of 4 Years including 1 year internship.
• 25 bedded Emergency Medicine department in attached Srinivas Hospital.
• Competent & highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to impart requisite knowledge and skills thus developing independent professionals.
Graduates holding the above degree have immense scope to work as assistants in Medicine departments and Casualty of Hospitals both India and abroad in Corporate Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Nursing Home.
|S.No||Courses||Duration||Annual Fee Structure|
B.Sc. (Emergency Medicine)
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2/PUC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
(NRI : 25K extra in I Year)
|4 Years (Six semesters & 1 year internship)||
Year I : Rs. 1,28,000
Year II : Rs. 1,00,500
Year III : Rs. 1,00,500
Total: Rs. 3,29,000
(1) University Registration Fee, Eligibility Fee for other State students, Examination Fee, Uniform Fee, Hostel Fee, Industry visit fee, Internship fee, Transportation fee, Sports & games fee, Extra-curricular activity fee, etc., are extra. The course fees mentioned for subsequent years may vary annually up to 6%.
(2) The University Marketing Team will help the admitted students to avail of Education Loans, Scholarships, etc.
(3) The University Placement & Training Team will assist the admitted students to get (a) Earn While Learn, (b) Industry Internship, and (c) Final Job Placement.